If my Hair Looks Good....
I Can Deal with Anything.....
Brazilian Blowout Original
Brazilian Blowout is the only treatment asked for by name
- Who Is The Best Candidate For The Brazilian Blowout?
- It has been our experience, that good candidates for the Brazilian Blowout are anyone who has frizzy, damaged or processed hair. We have performed the treatment on every hair type (fine/course/frizzy/curly), as well as hair that has been permed, Japanese straightened and extensions. In doing so, we have found that with proper communication and a well considered application, everyone can benefit from the Brazilian Blowout smoothing treatment.
- What Kind Of Look Will You Get From The Brazilian Blowout?
- The hair will be left totally frizz-free, shiny, effortlessly manageable and with plenty of body and bounce. There will still be the option to wear hair curly/wavy (depending on the hair type) and the freedom to blow dry hair smooth and straight in a fraction of the time invested prior to receiving the treatment.
- Can I Still Receive A Brazilian Blowout If I Have Highlights And/Or Color?
- Yes, the Brazilian Blowout will actually improve the health of color-treated/highlighted hair by conditioning the hair while sealing the cuticle for enhanced color, reduced frizz and radiant shine.
- Is The Brazilian Blowout Going To Make My Hair Straight?
- If your hair is wavy, the Brazilian Blowout will make your hair appear naturally straight and healthy. If your hair is very curly, it will minimize frizz while enhancing the appearance of the natural wave/curl. If you have straight, frizzy hair, this treatment will eliminate frizz and promote radiant shine.
- How Long Does The Brazilian Blowout Last?
- The Brazilian Blowout will last for 10-12 weeks if the Açai After-Care Maintenance product line is used. The Brazilian Blowout is a cumulative treatment, in that the more you receive it, the healthier the hair will be and the longer the result will last.
- Can You Apply The Brazilian Blowout Directly On Top Of Other Relaxers And Strengtheners?
- Yes. The Brazilian Blowout actually works best on chemically treated hair, and helps to improve the hairs condition by fortifying each strand with essential amino acids.
- Will My Hair Lose Volume If I Receive The Brazilian Blowout?
- No, your hair will not lose volume as a result of receiving the Brazilian Blowout. Your hair will maintain its natural volume and you will still receive great bend and memory when blow-drying and/or using a curling iron.
- Can You Color Your Hair The Same Day You Receive A Brazilian Blowout?
- Yes, however, you must color your hair prior to having the Brazilian Blowout smoothing treatment. If you get a Brazilian Blowout and wish to get a color service at a later date, you will need to wait 2 weeks.
How to Prevent Heat Damage
No matter the finish, the path toward achieving and sustaining healthy hair isn’t always a straightforward experience. Whether in the salon or at home, go-to styles often involve the use of hot tools to get the look. However, experts agree that scaling back on heat styling and adding a few key product swaps can help improve the appearance of hair patterns, texture, and color while leading to an improved feel and finish. What does this mean? We could all use a refresher on the best ways to prevent heat damage.
Cut Down on Heat Styling
Heading into a new season, we’re all looking forward to ditching our sweats and seeing friends again, but don’t abandon your air-drying techniques just yet. One of the easiest ways to cut down on heat damage is by lessening your use of hot tools. Instead of relying on heat to create your everyday style, utilise leave-in treatments, air-drying, protective styles and style specific products to achieve a similar look sans heat.
Create A Barrier
Relying on air-drying is a great daily option to cut down on damage, but you don’t have to say bye-bye to heat styling altogether. Instead, when utilizing heat just make sure there is a barrier between your hair and the heating element. Simply, apply a layer of HEATED.DEFENSE on damp hair and follow with your favorite stylers to get your desired look. A weightless shield of protection, HEATED.DEFENSE ensures your hair is protected, smoothed, detangled and ready for any style you desire.
Prolong Your Style
If heat-styling is a must-have for your daily routine, consider changing the frequency to preventing heat damage. Instead of relying on a blow-dry or hot tools a few times a week to achieve your desired look, switch up your prep and wash routine instead.
Start by adding the new BLOW.DRY range of products to your style prep. Pick from EVER.SMOOTH, EVER.LIFT, EVER.BOUNCE or EVER.THICKEN to speed up your dry time and elongate the style memory of your finished look. Extended style memory leads to fewer touch-ups, which means less heat!
Whether the damage has already been done or you’re working on prevention, maintaining a healthy style requires a balance of expert attention and quality home care routines. Work with your hairstylist to plan consistent haircuts, pH.D treatments and in-salon care. Then, incorporate deep conditioning and leave-in treatments to do some major damage control.
Repairing Uneven Texture and Brightening Skin Tone with 11% Pure Vitamin C(Ascorbic Acid)
OMG! VC Pure Vitamin C Serum will repair uneven texture and brighten your skin tone featuring the ultra-stable form of 11% PURE vitamin C. The serum will deliver 11% pure vitamin Ascorbic Acid and Ferulic Acids to help regain firmness and elasticity of your skin. The serum tightens pores and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for radiant, younger-looking skin.
For more information or to purchase Double Dare call the spa at 847-272-3533